eCO2GEL THERAPY - The world's first non-invasive Carboxytherapy represents the delivery of active ingredients with a high concentration and molecular CO2 deep into the layers of skin and soft tissue.
Stunning effect will not keep you waiting!
This procedure is now available not only in beauty salons, but at home. The result is the same! Restrictions on age and use no!eCO2 GEL THERAPY Mask NeoChemir, Inc., Japan-unique non-invasive eCO2GEL THERAPY Mask (Carboxytherapy) - an alternative to injectable cosmetic procedures eCO2 GEL THERAPY is the biggest breakthrough in the beauty industry since Botox eCO2 GEL THERAPY Mask is based on the use of a transdermal therapeutic delivery system active components and molecular carbon dioxide (CO2) a non-invasive way deep into the skin and subcutaneous structures in high concentrations.
eCO2 GEL THERAPY Mask is a new era in the practice of cosmetology and regenerative medicine.
During the procedure, activates blood circulation, stimiliruyutsya metabolic and repair processes. In the end, fade wrinkles, pigmentation, improves complexion.eCO2 GEL THERAPY is one of the most popular methods of facial rejuvenation and body, one of the most effective and safest procedures in contemporary cosmetology.Effect after the first procedure eCO2GEL Therapy Mask The procedure is completely safe, non-toxic, has no long-term consequences. Focused on getting a beautiful, young skin. Do not have a seasonal pattern. The procedure is recommended for all skin types and conditions. Can be recommended as at various skin diseases, according to a doctor appointment, and in everyday care. An alternative to injection procedures in cosmetology. Restoration of damaged skin after ablative cosmetic treatments (grinding, peeling, etc.)
Stages of the procedure eCO2 GEL THERAPY Mask
1. Make up removing a thorough
2. Preheat the skin or hot towel vaparizatorom
3. Mix with a spatula in the cosmetic containers gel (B) and pellets (A). Get a jar of Part B (gel) in the amount of 25g. (Volume per procedure), move it to the bottom of your cosmetic containers. Scissors to cut the shell package and prepare the component A (granules). In cosmetic containers added to the gel (B) component A (granules) and mix thoroughly with a spatula until smooth (in the resulting structure remain undissolved granules)
4. On wet skin, apply a heated ALGINIS INTRANSPIRATION Sol - Transport alginate gel-serum
5. Put cooked on the face with a spatula
6. Time eskpozitsiii mask for 30 minutes
7. After 30 minutes, a top foam mask plasticizer. Endure 3-5 minutes. Remove the mask, the resulting film
8. Remains of the mask wash off with water9. Apply ALGINIS Placen Charge - placental serum (gives the skin a charge and meals)
10. Finish ALGINIS Organo Hydro Gel-3D alginate gel matrix finish Indications for use of the procedure eCO2 GEL THERAPY Mask:- The general aging of the skin, wrinkles, restore color, skin tone- Rosacea (enhanced vascular network), telangiectasia (spider veins)- Vascular disorders, enlarged pores- Redness, symptoms of rosacea (acne rosacea)- Pigmented disorders, including brown spots, abnormal changes in skin color, freckles- Photoaging (skin wilt under the impact of ultafioletovogo radiation, resulting in the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, peeling, complete withering of the skin)- Sun damaged skin - AnkeCosmetic effect of the procedure eCO2 GEL THERAPY Mask:- Improving the quality and texture of the skin- Rejuvenation and lifting effect- Reducing the number and severity of wrinkles- Reduction of swelling and strengthen the skin around the eyes- Minimization and prevention of scarring after Anke- A deep restructuring and moisturizing the skin- Osvetvlenie color, and alignment- Restore the skin after insolation- Removal of stress and tiredness of the skinSubstantiation of the effectiveness of carbon dioxide in the process eCO2 GEL THERAPY Mask:CO2 GEL THERAPY (Carboxytherapy) - one of the most effective and safest procedures in contemporary cosmetology. In medicine, this technique has been successfully used for the treatment of diabetic angiopathy, trophic ulcers, psoriasis, joint and muscle pain.Carboxytherapy - a subcutaneous injection of carbon dioxide (CO2) to rejuvenation, non-surgical poddyazhki skin, cellulite, stretch marks, scars, etc. As with any invasive procedure, injection Carboxytherapy has some limitations and contraindications: beremennnost, lactation, infection and inflammation in the area of injection, unstable angina, any acute illness, acute ischemic kroobrascheniya, etc.In order to avoid complications associated with the injection of CO2, developed the first transdermal delivery system (DDS) active substances - non-invasive eCO2GEL THERAPY Mask (Carboxytherapy) - transdermal absorption (penetration) CO2 deep into the skin and subcutaneous structures in high concentrations.Recent studies have shown that c age, the concentration of oxygen in the skin decreases, slowing down, and all metabolic processes become less active enzymes, sclerotic vessels, etc. In Japan, the impact of carbon dioxide is a known medical means of improving the health and condition of the skin as well as carbon dioxide can be absorbed through the skin and increase the supply of oxygen to the skin tissues. Carbon dioxide enters the blood vessels and immediately releases oxygen from hemoglobin. The liberated oxygen is then absorbed and used skin cells, resulting in reduced normal healthy skin.